Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lemonade Pie

Blog Entries
    Can't wait to try it. I wonder how it would work with other concentrates...like rasberry lemonade? Thanks so much!

Wow...this is so simple to make, much easier & quicker than my lemon condsensed pie. I bet it's SHARP? Can't wait to try your receipe. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Mary
    Can't wait to try it. I wonder how it would work with other concentrates...like rasberry lemonade? Thanks so much!
    I think it would be great with raspberry Lemonade, let me know if you try it.

Blog Entries
    what about making your own graham crust in a 11 X 9 so it would serve more?? May be double the ingredients

Quote Originally Posted by JCL in FL
    what about making your own graham crust in a 11 X 9 so it would serve more?? May be double the ingredients
    Maybe just use a 12 oz container of Cool Whip instead? I've used that bigger size and it doesn't fit in a regular graham cracker crust.

It's a pretty rich dessert, so I'm sure it would be just as tasty not being three inches high!

Blog Entries
    Will try, I also mix a couple maybe 3 Tbsp concentrate with a qt. or more of softened vanilla ice cream sprinkle some colorful sprinkles over and serve with a couple vanilla wafers on the side. This is our dessert when serving homemade pizza. The lemon rounds out the richness of the pizza. Thanks for the recipe!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat P
    Will try, I also mix a couple maybe 3 Tbsp concentrate with a qt. or more of softened vanilla ice cream sprinkle some colorful sprinkles over and serve with a couple vanilla wafers on the side. This is our dessert when serving homemade pizza. The lemon rounds out the richness of the pizza. Thanks for the recipe!
    That sounds good. I'll be trying that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Edie
    I bet that would be delicious with limeade also, eh? Edie
    It definitely is! I make these all the time too and actually prefer the limeade pies. Also, I've chopped up some maraschino cherries and added them to the limeade pies for a different but still yummy change.

I have this recipe from my aunt who is long since passed away. Her recipe calls for a brick of cream cheese to be added in too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2