Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: looking for breakfast recipe

looking for breakfast recipe

Hi! I'm looking for a recipe I saw today, 12-25-2011, on the internet. I think it was on the MSN homepage, but, as they keep changing stories on it throughout the day, I'm not sure. The recipe called for using the refrigerated rolls (like the Pillsbury Grandes but smaller), 5 eggs, some grated cheese, and bacon or ham if you want. It gets baked in muffin tins. Can anybody help me????

This?:

http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/bac...-44e4f85ab47e/

There are alot of good recipes on their website. I bet you could find something similar if this isn't the right one.

Nope, but that does sound good!!! Thank you, bakermom!!

If Latrinka is watching, I know she has a delicious breakfast recipe. Maybe she'll write it in.
    One step at a time, always forward.

I use to make these for my kids when they were teenagers and "didn't have time for breakfast". I had forgotten all about them. Thanks for the reminder, sandyms. And thanks to all of you for the recipes. I am going to try the one with feta cheese.
    Patimint

Hmmm. I thought I responded yesterday to Sew and Sew. Anyway, not quite the recipe but sooooo close. I'm going to go with the first and fourth ones. Thank you!!