Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Recipes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/)
-   -   Robin and Vicki's Chicken Crock Pot (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/robin-vickis-chicken-crock-pot-t115414.html)

ragqueen03 04-11-2011 06:09 PM

four boneless skinless chicken breasts
3/4 cup chicken broth
1 package good seasons italian dressing mix
1/2 stick margarine

put chicken in crock pot with chicken broth, italian dressing mix and margarine. Cook on low for 5 hours ( i cooked mine for six)

Shed the chicken and add 1 can cream of chicken soup and 8 oz. cream cheese. Cook one hour longer.

Serve over pasta, rice or whatever.

i made this over the weekend and it was fantastic. I cooked a package of wide noodle and mixed with it. Hubby loved it! I also put a small bit on a sandwich bun for a hot chicken sandwich.
i got the recipe from some girls at my guild meeting.

sharoney 04-11-2011 06:12 PM

How funny! My DS just sent me this recipe telling me how good it is, and I fixed it today! It's really good!
Dh and I are eating low carb, so I serve it on sauteed cauliflour with frozen mixed veggies added.

ragqueen03 04-11-2011 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by sharoney
How funny! My DS just sent me this recipe telling me how good it is, and I fixed it today! It's really good!
Dh and I are eating low carb, so I serve it on sauteed cauliflour with frozen mixed veggies added.

that sounds good with the mixed veggies. I am just glad my hubby liked it. The last time I tried making creamed chicken over biscuits i used too much cornstarch and it was like paste!!!! Luckily my dear husband decided he wanted to marry regardless of my cooking skills!

that sounds good with the mixed veggies. I am just glad my hubby liked it. The last time I tried making creamed chicken over biscuits i used too much cornstarch and it was like paste!!!! Luckily my dear husband decided he wanted to marry regardless of my cooking skills!

ragqueen03 04-11-2011 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by ragqueen03

double posted :( seems to happen a lot lately

CarrieAnne 04-11-2011 08:26 PM

thanks!

raedar63 04-11-2011 09:17 PM

Mmmmmm gonna try this one

cjaye44 04-12-2011 05:37 AM

Could this be frozen? So many of these delicious recipes make so much and I'm cooking for just one.

PKWard 04-12-2011 06:45 AM

I fix a recipe that is almost exactly like this, but you cook it in the oven. Yeah, I'm pulling out my crockpot to try it this week!!! Thanks! Mine calls for the cream cheese with chives.