Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Robin and Vicki's Chicken Crock Pot

Blog Entries
    four boneless skinless chicken breasts
    3/4 cup chicken broth
    1 package good seasons italian dressing mix
    1/2 stick margarine

put chicken in crock pot with chicken broth, italian dressing mix and margarine. Cook on low for 5 hours ( i cooked mine for six)

Shed the chicken and add 1 can cream of chicken soup and 8 oz. cream cheese. Cook one hour longer.

Serve over pasta, rice or whatever.

i made this over the weekend and it was fantastic. I cooked a package of wide noodle and mixed with it. Hubby loved it! I also put a small bit on a sandwich bun for a hot chicken sandwich.
    i got the recipe from some girls at my guild meeting.

How funny! My DS just sent me this recipe telling me how good it is, and I fixed it today! It's really good!
    Dh and I are eating low carb, so I serve it on sauteed cauliflour with frozen mixed veggies added.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharoney
    How funny! My DS just sent me this recipe telling me how good it is, and I fixed it today! It's really good!
    Dh and I are eating low carb, so I serve it on sauteed cauliflour with frozen mixed veggies added.
    that sounds good with the mixed veggies. I am just glad my hubby liked it. The last time I tried making creamed chicken over biscuits i used too much cornstarch and it was like paste!!!! Luckily my dear husband decided he wanted to marry regardless of my cooking skills!

Blog Entries
    that sounds good with the mixed veggies. I am just glad my hubby liked it. The last time I tried making creamed chicken over biscuits i used too much cornstarch and it was like paste!!!! Luckily my dear husband decided he wanted to marry regardless of my cooking skills!

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ragqueen03
    double posted :( seems to happen a lot lately

thanks!

Mmmmmm gonna try this one

Blog Entries
    Could this be frozen? So many of these delicious recipes make so much and I'm cooking for just one.

Blog Entries
    I fix a recipe that is almost exactly like this, but you cook it in the oven. Yeah, I'm pulling out my crockpot to try it this week!!! Thanks! Mine calls for the cream cheese with chives.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast