View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 07:36 AM
dmackey

I would first make sure my son's family is taken care of financially, then create a family trust fund for educational purposes which could exist long after I am gone. I'd also set up a charitable trust to help people who are overwhelmed by medical bills after devastating accidents. My favorite charity is HOME FOR OUR TROOPS, so I would make a huge donation to them. Leftovers would be put in investment accounts for income.

I would custom build a small, efficient, 3 bedroom, cottage style house, just for me with a large, sunny, well furnished, quilting room, and a great kitchen, on a couple of acres of land to garden organic foods and flowers. I love to garden, cook, sew, but I hate to clean, thus, a small, effiecient house! A pool would be nice asset if I didn't live on or near a clean lake. While I love to have company, I prefer to be a home-body who can nuture/create things, and the two extra bedrooms can be for occaisional guests.

I would travel a few times a year to visit places of interest, and would probably raise Golden Retrievers for service. That way I could have wonderful pets and lots of puppies to love.

I don't want to work, but I want to be busy!

Diane