View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 07:28 AM
stefanib123

They have tamed down so quick! Last night, they would hiss and bite and scratch, but this morning they are loving all over me! Especially the little black and white one. He's taking his head and rubbing it against my hand, so I'll scratch his head. But, they all will let me hold them and they are all playing, too, sweet as could be! Fast learners, aren't they?

The little white one is eating great. So it the black and white one. Its the one I've been calling "Patches" (white with black and brown patches) that won't eat. I tried putting cream on my fingers, tuna , milk, cat food and he wont eat any of it. The other two are eating like little piglets, LOL! The little, tiny white one is eating more than the other two put together.

I took a dropper and put cream in it, and kind of made him drink it, but it was rough. I hate to do that to him. My vet is normally in on Sat. but he's closed today, answering machine said he had a family emergency. I know they sell the kitten formula, I had to bottle feed a baby possum once and that's what it had to have! Thats a whole other story, LOL. I'll post it another time.

Any other suggestions until I can get to the kitten formula? I may have to go to the next town over and get it today, if he doesn't eat soon.