Old 09-25-2010, 05:31 AM
ladybug45

My daughter was slow to mature, she was still playing with Barbies when she was 13. Then a some point she turned into a "wildchild". We didn't have a problem with how she dressed or makeup.

I would wait up until she come home (at the right time) and would go to bed thinking everything was right with my world. Found out months later she was sneaking out after I was asleep.

I would take her to school on my way to work and by the time I would get to work the principal was calling asking where V was.

Always after she would get into trouble she would say "I guess you don't love me now". I would tell her there's nothing you can do to make me not love you, I just don't LIKE you right now.

She has since turned into a very loving, kind adult . We are best friends and she can't make it through the day without calling me at least twice.

Seems they go into some kind of trance and then when they get 19 to 20 years old they wake up.

So, just hang in there. At the time it seems it's going to last forever. But it does end.