View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 07:49 PM
cjomomma
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by cjomomma
Because of you Rhonda I can now look at a block a see the way it was put together. I always used to wonder how on earth quilters could do that but I wonder no more. Thank you for all your hard work putting these tutorials together.

I can't print these out my printer ran out of ink. LOL. Oh well a book mark will work for now.
Thanks cjomomma that is exactly what I have been trying to show. I want people to realize the intricate looking quilt block isn't always hard to do. If you just know the tricks of the trade you can do alot more than you think you can. That is one of the reasons I decided to do the Sampler. It gives me a chance to prove my point that my methods make them easy to do. And once you know how to do my methods you can look at traditional quilt blocks like Card Trick and you can "see" the possiblity of using Boston Blocks and HSTs to make a quilt block that has been around for a long time. All you need is the ability to see how to break it down to easy to make squares.
It is definitely working with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are no more secret's anymore!!!!