View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 06:09 AM
stevendebbie25

Originally Posted by Tropical
Hi virtualbernie,
I pmd you once before, but maybe you didn't recieve it. I would love to be adopted. I am attempting FMQ, adding photos to quilts and quilt-as-you-go methods. I have made a few simple quilt tops but have yet to quilt any. Please help.
I Looked back a few pages, who's virtualbernie? Are you on the right location in the group?

I have adopted someone, but I'm usually around, and would be happy to help if someone is not getting response to be adopted, you can PM me and we'll see if what you want, and what I have experience in, will match. I'm willing to help anyone I can, and I'll always watch and put links to instructions or tutorials or youtube videos as best I can to any posted questions.

If your totally new, please look back a few pages, I've posted twice the acranyms for quilting. I've also posted many links to questions that could help you as well. And I've posted about a few good books and places for you to locally find help. I don't want to appear rude for not responding each time to be adopted.

Maybe we could post IF your able to adopt, at least your an Intermediate quilter with beyond basic skills... please post. IF you want to be adopted and have NOT yet been, or no respoonse, post again and what your level of learning, your sewing machine (helps if we know problems to resolve), and what you want to learn. Then we should have a fresh list as this newbie's is several pages long, who knows who's been helped. If you feel you would like to connect to someone, please make sure they know and are current on this newbie site...or simply PM them. If you do not know how to PM, don't be shy asking, as your probably not the only one...the site has many wonderful options. I hope we can get you ladies buddied up soon.

Debbie in ND, I have Baby Lock Ellegante II, I'm an Intermediate/advanced quilter who also loves learning new techniqes/patterns. I'm a tool junkie, probably have it, tried it, and could share if it's worth it or not. I also love machine embroidery projects. I've taken over 2 dozen classes, and from 5 national teachers (I posted notes from recent classes also). You can always ask, and I'll try to answer your questions. If I post a link and it's still confusing, don't be shy, simply ask more detail of your question so it can be answered more completely. Let's get quilting!!!