View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 03:39 PM
ccbear66

Originally Posted by Feathers
CCbear: I just found this thread and am intrigued. Did the sewing machine place fix your machine. I ran into a Black and Gold Anniversary Brother at the sew and vac store recently and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I really wanted it (it was used but not abused and had all the Disney stuff, lots of added programs and worked like a dream) but they really wanted too much for it and I would have had to buy all the hoops to go with it so I left it at the store. My sister goes by the store now and then and said it's gone so my "Mr. Black" must have found a new mamma. I have a New Home 8000 with embroidery feature that I love but can't get the computer cards for it. I did buy some from someone on this board but I haven't gotten them yet. Am anxious to get them and get busy. I have several I bought with my machine but have used them alot and really do want new toys to play with. :lol: As soon as I get the new computer cards I'll be holed up in my sewing room til winter!
Yes they did fix my old machine. So now I have two. I really love them. I still use both of them. I don't know much about the New Home 8000 but can you use designs that you download from the internet? If so there are tons of free designs out there that you can download for free.