View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 06:43 AM
Moedeenie

Thanks girls! I received this pattern as part of a recent quilt shop hop. The pattern is called "Travel Case" by P3 Designs at www.P3designs.com, item # P3-116. This fabric is one of my favorites which I had been saving to make something special, and Lindyline was the special someone! In checking my stash, this fabric was perfect as it included all of her favorite colors: purple, pink, mint green and burgandy and I was able to stay within the $15 budget limit by shopping when quilting/sewing notions were on sale. Out of curiosity, is the orange sticker on the sewing needles from customs? I am new to international shipping so wonder if particular items will trigger a more invasive search. I, too love this swap and I will always treasure the lovely Australian themed handbag and coin purse that Lindyline made for me! I will follow the June in the New Year to see all the wonderful items everyone exchanges and I look forward to resuming this swap for the July in the New Year and subsequent months! Thanks again!