View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 03:20 PM
AliKat

Originally Posted by Sierra
1) I want to post pictures but I can't figure it out! My 10 year old gd (who figured out & showed us how to use our i-phone navagating system) couldn't figure it out either. Tried to follow the directions, but......

Is there someone out there with a simple mind and a simple vocabulary who could provide steps for adding a picture????? It could/would be considered an act of mercy ;)

2) There was a topic regarding a "quilt house" for sale in Fremont. I live near there but was not able to find it again! Can anyone give me the way back to it?

I love this message board and the attitudes of you quilters!!!!

Thanx for your potential help.
Okay. Do you see how I have quoted your question?
I did that by using the Quote Reply button under your [the first] message. Or I could have used the Reply button directly under your question. Then I would be able to see the key options menu to the left of where I am typing ... and the File attachments under where I am writing.

I know this is visual. But try it.

If your picture is already on your computer, such as in My Pictures, the you use the Browse button under File attachments and go to My Pictures [or wherever you picture - or document - is stored]. The simply attach it by selecting that picture.

You can add a description of the picture if you want. Just follow the directions on the screen under where you put the File attachments.

If your picture is on your phone you can purchase something to help you download your pictures to your computer. I think mine cost all of $3-8! Then I store the pictures I want on my computer.

Sorry, I have a PC not a Mac ... but I think the process is the same.

ali