View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 05:13 AM
AliceQ

Just got three machines last weekend. It was a great weekend! The Kenmore 185 is precious! Her name is Jenny. She has a wonderful sweet spirit and is so ready to serve!
The Kenmore 71 is named Betsy after her original owner. She needs some work. We're not really on speaking terms yet. I think it'll take some time for me to warm up to her.
Then my Singer 99-13 is named Bobby after the fellow I bought her from. She needs some work too, but I'm already feeling a friendship growing!
Then there's the Dressmaker my hubby gave me for my HS graduation when we were dating back in the 60's. Hadn't really given her a name, but Faith would be quite appropriate. She's always been there for me. And was so patient waiting for me to learn how to give her proper care.
Oh Yeah, the HuskyLock serger, she's not getting a name. Hoping she'll find a new home and move out!
OMG, I forgot the White 950 that has been a good and trusted friend, but will now be taking a rest while Jenny takes over. I think Ami would be a great name for her!