Old 11-16-2011, 10:14 AM
judys

I sure don't look at the member, senior member, etc as a "caste system". First of all, someone else's label has no bearing on my self worth. I post when I am interested enough and just 'lurke' most of the time. This is a very interesting place to spend some time and I reallly enjoy seeing what everyone else is doing.
Originally Posted by kitsykeel View Post
Have only in the last few days gotten back into the forum and so surprised to see the new format. It was like moving from a beloved home into a new one and just not feeling comfortable. One thing I don't feel especially good about is the caste system for members depending on how many posts they have, i.e. member, junior member, senior member, super member. That is what those labels mean, right? If I am wrong please let me know. The other thing that is hard to deal with is the way the messages on the forum are strung out across the page forever, requiring one to use the cursor to move the page along to the right and back to the left and then to the right and back to the left. Well, you probably get the idea and when it is an especially long thread it can get pretty annoying. Has anyone else found this to be the case? Would love some feedback on these issues. Thanks in advance, KitsyKeel