Old 12-26-2011, 07:11 PM
Up North

Originally Posted by raptureready View Post
Ok, first let me say that I'm closing in on 60, overwieght and out of shape and that this is basically a warning for anyone else out there that just might be contemplating doing the same stupid thing that I did.

DH got DD Just Dance I, II, & III for Christmas. If these things have been brought into your house, BEWARE----DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OUT DANCE A TWELVE YEAR OLD!!!!
After dancing to Rasputin (2x), Iko Iko, Can't Touch This, Mambo No. 5, The Mashed Potato, and Cotton Eyed Joe (3x) yesterday I can truthfully say that I hurt from my head to my toes more than anywhere else. I can't figure out what hurts the most.

When she goes back to school I'm going to dance 2 songs a day for the first week, then add another song each week as a fun way to try and get back into a little bit better shape. I'm glad she's not going back for another week so that I have time to feel better. Sheeewww!
I suggest you do a half of one each day before adding a whole one . Staring tomorrow or you will just get sore again, They are muscles you have not used screaming at you! Take a hot bath and soak those sore muscles, there is a reason they are sore, and that is from under use. I have the same problem. I am not over weight but not exercising the way I should so get sore, If I do not keep it up I stay sore!!