Thread: Pots and Pans
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Lisanne

Originally Posted by sewgull View Post
Go on line and look up Revere Ware. There is a link. Revere ware is guaranteed for 25 years. Yes, they will replace a worn pot. I had a frying pan replaced by Revere last year. They were nice and helpful with the replacement.
I did go online, and the links are for something called World Kitchen, which says:
"The Revere® cookware brand is now owned by World Kitchen, LLC. World Kitchen, LLC and its affiliates manufacture and market bakeware, dinnerware, kitchen and household tools, rangetop cookware and cutlery products sold under well-known and trusted brands including CorningWare®, Pyrex®, Corelle®, Revere®, EKCO®, Baker’s Secret®, Magnalite®, Chicago Cutlery®, and OLFA®."

The thing is, I want to be sure these are made in the US. I read somewhere that they no longer are, and the quality has changed, too. I'll call their toll-free number in the morning.

By the way, someone was surprised mine had worn down. Mine were a grocery store special promotion, like $5 for each pot and pan. So maybe they were a lower quality, but they've been great all these years. Yes, it definitely looks like copper in the rounded corners where the inside bottom of the pan and pot meets the sides. (My smaller pot is fine.)