View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 08:06 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by wendiq View Post
I need some help please. I don't know how to "subscribe" to this topic. I definitely want to take part in this BOW, but I don't get any messages so that I can keep up with all of you.
Thank you, in advance, for help here....

Wendi

WendiQ ... go on up to the top of this page
Click on Thread Tools
Click on Subscribe

Trotting back into this PC thread .....

Howdyyyyyy Y'All
.... Do hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. And that you are now looking forward to 2012 with many pleasant surprises in store. Particularly, the Pony Club!!

No! I haven't abandoned y'all! Just have been busy with Christmas and UFOs and FWS and and and and ..... On the FWS front, I think I have 79 or 80 of the 111 done. Looks like my self imposed year end pre-PC deadline won't be met, though I am pleased to be as far on as I can. For the first while, I'll be focusing more on FWS as I really want to get those blocks done. I think my brain my get fried if it tries to handle both at the same time. Not to worry, I'll still try to get my 2-PCs done weekly.

And because I was bored (kidding!!!), the other day I sorted all my fabrics into colour groups, Christmas, seasonal, florals, and of course, Pony Club contenders!! I SO wanted that job done for a long time and definitely before PC started. So now, I'm somewhat ready to saddle up. However, I really do need to get them back into bins and stacked away, so I can find my sewing room floor!!!!

yeeehaaawwww ..... four more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!