View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 12:59 PM
MollieSue

Thanks Tink's Mom, I laid a piece of material to use as my boundary. lol!!! But then tested the limit, and didn't have any problem. So am guessing it was me going to fast?

Tuesy, I seen that earlier when I was searching for ideas, and I {think} it was $249 for it. But I can't find the website I was at, to double check that price. Looks perfect for her though! I just needed something close to free. lol!!!! :-)

Thanks Loulou!!! I think it might have taken him a half hour, he just needed to drill the holes in the wooden thingys. I do want to get some 3" pvc though, instead of the wood blocks, to have under the quilt to support it. DH even wrapped clear vinyl over them, which helped. But now the issue is they get in the way as I move the quilt down.
If you want better pictures, just let me know!

Thanks Ninnie!!! :D I have about two swipes left to do, then the proof will be in the pudding, as to how it came out! lol!!!! I know my stitches are far from being the same size, some are bigger, etc. But it sure beats the struggle I was having last night without it! :-)