Thread: Kindle
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 05:52 AM
Becky Mc

I got myself the Kindle Touch 3G and Wifi and love love it................... Pixel Ink is a wonderful source for free books. I have had mine since Nov and have read 28 books and have another 109 in my Kindle to read at my leasure. I some times wish I would have gotten the Fire. But it being new I figured that it would have a few bugs and thought that I would wait and see for next year. I got the Kindle with the Ads and they are not a problem, do not come up when you are reading never. As for Amazon I have had nothing but good experiences with them, customer service is great. I also have used the live chat type customer service and that was great. They helped me all lot. I made my own case for it and found a small clip on light at the dollar store that is light weight and works just great. My 96 year old mother got herself a Kindle Fire her eye sight isn't that good and has trouble reading on the compurter screen but for some reason she can read on the Fire. She is't to computer hip so Amazon helped me to set it up so that she tells me what she wants and I order it for her on line and have it sent to her Kindle. She lives in Florida and I in Michigan.

I have gone to Barns and Noble and found a couple of free books there that Amazon doesn't have and I downloaded them to my computer. On the internet is a site that will change the format from Nook to Kindle it is free.

So all in all I guess you could say that I really like my Kindle, the only thing I miss it the smell of a new book maybe someone could come up with an Air freshener? LOL

Oh yeah they do have some games that play nice on the regular Kindles I have a few. Battery chargeing isn't as much as my cell phone.