View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:58 AM
yayaquilts

Originally Posted by lakekids View Post
I am stalled on it at the moment.......

I will get back to the Orca bay quilt eventually. I will have to quilt the T-shirt quilt first and at least finish piecing the central portion of the flannel quilt. Maybe finish all the pieced flannel borders before going back to the Orca Bay mystery.
You are not alone, lakekids; I am stalled too. NOT because I don't like the Orca Bay Mystery (I do), just life got in the way. We were out of town for 3 weeks (and I was without my machine), and then Monday I had carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand. I'm doing so much better than when I had the surgery on my right hand 4+ yrs ago. Not as much pain and the bandage is smaller-I get it off tomorrow!!!

So, I am so very anxious to get back to sewing.

And, as if I didn't have enough projects to keep me more than busy, {what with doing 2 Boom Swaps (need to make almost 40 [yikes!] blocks!!), a lap quilt to make for my swap partner which I haven't started (but I have 3 whole months and I do have the pattern picked and fabrics ready to cut!!), the Mystery Train project (here on QB with the talented paintmejudy!), and Orca Bay to get back on track with---I'm still making the flying geese and Ohio stars, and......the list goes on.....},
I found another Mystery Quilt over on Quilter's Club of America, that's free, so I started a thread here in case any of you are as nuts as me to even think about "starting" another project!!!! Check it out.