View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 04:40 AM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by DACO48
I have to tell one about a dear friends teenage son. He had gone in to take a shower and had UNFORTUNATELY taken his contacts out. Later in the afternoon he complained his face was burning and was bright red. My friend asked asked him what he had washed his face with and he replied the usual soap in the shower, but he had used the tube of lotion on his face that he had found under the sink. She burst into a fit of laughter and went into the bathroom and brought him the tube of cream he had put on his face. He now had his contacts in and could see the writing on the tube. . . . . . VAGINAL HORMONE CREAM!!!
OK... one of myself... funny now but not so much at the time. I had a hysterectomy when I was 30 & my MD gave my hormone cream to... insert, shall we say. One day I was in a hurry & not paying much attention. I grabbed the tube, squirted some on my finger, "applied" it & started back into my day. All of a sudden, OWWIE! I couldn't figure out what in the world was the issue. I went back in & looked... I'd applied Ben-Gay!!! And take it from one who knows, the more you rub that stuff, the hotter it gets... yeow! My family thought it was too funny & for years to come, my Mother called me "Hot Pants". Trust me... it was a l-o-n-g day! LOL!