Old 10-22-2012, 06:38 AM
buslady

Prayers out to Marty. As a newbie, I don't know who Marty is, but if she is a friend of lori she must be good people.
Well, ladies, I am off the bench, but I left some muffins for you guys to enjoy. Mizkyp sent me the most wonderful package, as is pictured below. Homemade Peach Jam!! DH, for some reason, has decided he don't mind my obsession with these swaps. LOL Absolutely everything in the package will be used, enjoyed, and loved. I have to tell you, though, that my VERY fav item is the needle pack. I love all things vintage and this is vintage. Mizkyp PM'd me and said it came from her late aunts sewing basket. SHE is the peach!! I currently have about 20 working vintage sewing machines, about half of those are in treadle. They take up so much space, that I started collecting the stuff that goes with. I have some old singer electric sissors, a gizmo that looks like an old pencil sharpener but is a tool to cut Pinked strips. I have a vintage wooden ironing board and a couple of irons. The list goes on and on and on........ Anyway, this pack of needles will be put with that collection and enjoyed very much. I am curious about the milk add on the cover. Can anyone tell me the story behind that? Ok, did I get off track, or what? Can you see I am excited by my gift? The candy is GONE. DH and DGD helped with that, LOL. Cept I snuck the dove chocolates out before I shared the rest. hanging head in shame...... Those buttons. Did I say I like buttons? DH thought I was nuts. There was one in particular in that bag that set my heart to racing!!! Anyway, thank you sew very much for making my day. I sure loved every single bit that was in there. Pictures below. I hope.
Attached Thumbnails oct-sp-recd.jpg   oct-sp-r2.jpg   oct-sp-r3.jpg