Old 10-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Beeboop71

I received my SP's package sometime last week but just got to opening it this weekend. I have been away dealing with a family matter and have not had the time to post all the goodies I received. I know Maggy sent me the package but I don't know her screen name so THANK YOU SEWWWW MUCH Maggy! You lifted my spirits and I loved everything you sent. Now lets see if I can list it all: Maggy sent me all the candy I love, M&M's plain (not pictured cuz I ate them before I could take a pic...lol), gummy bears, gummy worms, 5 magazines, a Quilt pocket calendar, Note cards shaped as a present with my initial "B" (love these), note pad with butterfly, breast cancer pin, a super cute animal pouch she said she made (I thought it was purchased), a mini wallet for credit cards, zippers (will be using these soon) and a beautiful crochet pin cushion. I have several pin cushions but this is the prettiest of them all. Then she also sent me beautiful fabric with Pointsettas, a black and white panel with scenes of quilters making quilts (love love love this), fabric with hollies and super cute left over scraps of frosty the snow man and rudolph fabric. This bought back some child hood memories so thank you again so much for your generous package. I will sending my SP's package today. SOrry for the delay. But you should have it in no time cuz you live in a neighboring state. Happy Monday everyone!
Hope the pics come out - they look like they are small.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]371646[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]371647[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 156648_4129450843045_2008318234_n.jpg   299433_4129457883221_143315364_n.jpg