View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:38 AM
Geri B

Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor View Post
This fits me almost. DH gave me mine last Christmas. I too use it to watch videos & listen to music while I quilt.
Still prefer my laptop for most things. Still learning on Ipad & actually wanted the Samsung Gallaxy but he didn't ask me & I waited too late to return it.
Why did you prefer the Samsung over the iPad? Wasn't Samsung recently sued by Apple for "copying" their technology and I think Apple won the suit.......
I have seen other "tablets" at Walmart, for example, and they are a lot cheaper....I wonder what the differences are between them...I don't ask the clerks in the dept., because I really don't think they are that knowledgeable.......just from observation....

I am really almost convinced that I would/could use one of these......but I will wait until after Christmas-that is when I do my personal "Christmas shopping".......I will let you know..........sidebar: I went to Applestore to see about refurbished models....the price is less than $50 less than retail, so why bother...........