View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Pollytink

Originally Posted by J Miller View Post
I've lost count of the machines we have that do decorative stitches. Some with built in cams like the Aldens and Singer 401, 500, 4622A, and others with removable cams. We keep looking for others with different patterns too.

But the truth is I use my SS machines far more than the ZZ machines.

Joe
Me too, but aren't they fun! I'm downsizing now and have e.g. a Kenmore 352 with cams for sale, one Dressmaker, sold a Kenmore 740 w. cams. And haven't begun to use them all. Just sold a Kenmore 158.1803 with monogrammer and great cams......ducks and other cute ones. And then there's the Elna SU 62 with it's 60-some cams I've acquired! And haven't begun to use them all but can't quite part with them yet. My faithful Necchi Supernova Ultra and SN Julia with many cams too. I think the Elna cams have the biggest variety with ducks, sailboats, and lots of cute ones. The nice thing about all these vintage beauties is that they're almost all with metal insides and will probably last forever! And, like Joe, the cams don't get used nearly enough. But they're fun!! My DIL has several Singers with cams, 401, 316G and others.
Polly