View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:44 AM
Elisabrat

I dont usually wash them unless there is an allergy issue (cats). No matter how hard you try to keep hair off it there is always some in the air I think. I am picking right and left to get it off. I do brush them first I am fine either way you chose Twinrivers. They all get cleaned though i prefer to dry clean a handmade quilt. Lots of time and love go into them .. unless its a baby quilt then you have to wash them so often its not feasible... small items tablerunners etc they go into the wash for sure. just the way I like to do it

today if company gets in their car and leaves at a reasonable hour I can reset my sewing table and spend the day sewing. shoot its already almost 8 get up why dont you!! lol I am ready to sew. Mornings are my prime time. put on some Italian love songs and open the front door for fresh air a cup of joe in one hand and fabric layed out on my table. What a glorious morning that is. so.. maybe I will go bang a few cupboards? accidentally start the dishwasher or.. call the office from the house phone it rings here and is super loud would I do something like that? um.. yes yes I would.