View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 08:14 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

I commented earlier about giving the room to the boys and you taking over their rooms. That was before I saw the photos. I notice you have a glass door. That's is not bad. Is the sofa going to stay in the room and the treadmill? If not I would put the cutting table across from your sewing machine but scoot it back toward the area of the sofa. If you have a garage or can put the treadmill elsewhere I would. Where the treadmill is you could put a bookcase or shelving or stackable drawers. The area behind your sewing machine you could use as a design wall. Instead of putting a quilt (unless it's small) directly across to implicate a window, I would put shelving with a small space for a quilt to hang and shelving above, on both sides and below the small quilt. Where the sofa is absolutely put shelving. The wall between the sofa and treadmill You could put a mirror and one on the wall opposite or use that wall for pegboard to hang your rulers and templates and scissors an rotary cutters. Under your cutting table, you could put clear storage bins for other material.