Old 05-19-2013, 05:57 AM
Elisabrat

Tracey that is very sweet of you to pull from your newest found favorite collection. I think those 30's fabrics would make most of us smile! Krystyna loves that kind of stuff so I will speak for her (LOL) YES. Blues! Yellows! Summer! happy colors! You can make that batik one for me and send it over right way! I love batiks!! I am happy you two have worked it out. Has everyone else figured out what to use for their partners runners? I have this adorable red white blue fabic that while colored patriotic is not truly a patriotic fabric if that makes sense. I am thinking it is saying RUNNER all over it.. and it will sit in my handy dandy finished box just in case... one never knows. I also have this pretty lighter colored fabric that has peach and aqua and pink and lemon and its little rectangular tiles.. could be a pretty happy little runner too.. which one should I make first?? hum...ohoh and I have a couple vintage tblecloths that are so pretty but have a couple .. flaws. I wanted to cut those up and make runners with them too.. can't waste them right??