Old 06-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Pat625

Originally Posted by sharim View Post
I only wish i stopped at one child - i came from what people say is a large family - I'm the youngest of 18 kids (17 biological, 1 half sister) I have 2 sets of twins and a set of triplets. I wasn't given the opportunity to have just one child. I rotated the chores between the kids from the time they were 3 (3 years olds can vacuum and dust - kinda) better than not doing at all.

I have been sewing for 30 plus years - i have never picked up sewing scraps - i always told my kids that if they want this made then you need to work for it. lol
You are not alone!! I have 9 children, but all single births. the youngest 2 just graduated from high school, and the oldest is 35. I have 14 grandchildren so far! All the time the kids were growing up, I traveled the craft show circuit, selling wood items. so, they grew up surrounded by crafts and the mess that comes with it. A year and a half ago, I ended up disabled, and have come with the 2 youngest to live with an older daughter. She has a huge den which she has given me for sewing--of course it still creeps into the rest of the house