View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 05:01 AM
Elisabrat

oksewnsew did you take pics of my two blocks? and that adorable tea pot ornament? if so can you post them otherwise I have to go to facebook post them there then they can be copied and put on here? my stupid computer will not allow me to do them the easy way anymore. anyone with windows8 who knows how to solve this let me know as I cant figure it out at all.. it lets me pic pictures.. but it just sits here doing nothing no uploading at all. argh pirates!

I received this amazingly big gift certificate for fabric yesterday. I went to the store was so shocked at the value of the certificate that I walked through the quilt shop.. and couldn't decide on anything. I came home with 16.00 of fabric and an open jaw at the gift. I have NEVER had trouble spending money at this store.. and always its a .. wish thing wish I could buy this or that.. I buy a fq instead of yardage and feel pretty good I got it. Have you ever had trouble just buying fabric? is something seriously wrong with me? I came home and thought "what is WRONG with you?" sigh.. now I know what I want to make and shoot no way to run right back over there and get it!