View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 07:13 AM
mdall

Originally Posted by petthefabric View Post
mdall. Love your use of recycled finds. Makes me want to go to thrift store for shoes. Gave away my heals 20 yrs ago, had broken toe that gave me a hammer toe and neuroma. Too bad, had to give up those foot torturers....such a shame.
Pet, oh I feel your pain as far as the shoes goes. I could not imagine life without my heels. I love them. They make me feel like I can take on the world when I am in them. I dont have many opprotunities to wear them but I make the times. I have been known to wear them to football games and such. Not really practical around here in the boonies but got have my shoe time. The pincushion I made was actually a ring holder. Just ripped out the holder and placed a cushion in there. Not sure how using an actual shoe would work. Seems like it could be almost to large of a pincushion. I guess for those that have tons of room in their sewing area. I have a pair of heels that would make a mind blowing cushion. The shoes themselves are mind blowing. I still havent mastered walking in them. One day it will happen, then off to the ballgame I will go.LOL