Old 11-06-2013, 06:11 AM
Elisabrat

some things are good things kif I don't miss that part at ALL! and now that things are about down to my knees well guess that wouldn't work too well even if things did work. age is marvelous.

I spent a good year as a night owl if not three or four. now I am finding its too hard on me. Can't tell you what made the switch in me but I had to do it. I couldn't work normally otherwise. my mind got real busy at midnite or two a.m. it would be find if I was productive then but I wasn't. just thinking, not doing something you know? unisom do those work for you? meditation? yikes I am tired for you girl just thinking on it.

Thanks for the nice comments on my runner I did love that fabric I have to finish binding on Nursebonnies and then I am done for this swap. So many swaps so little time lol.. I love the fun of making these things and then seeing the end results here. The group picture last time blew my mind. I think individually.. they are all so pretty then you put them together like TERESA did and well you see how creative and diverse we are. I think this is my absolutely favorite swap and you all make it so fun.