Old 11-06-2013, 04:20 PM
kiffie2413

Beautiful runner, Oksewnsew made for you Chasezzz!! Now you said Brat wasn't getting it...but I didn't see a disclaimer anywhere that Kif couldn't put in that I would happily take it off your hands!!!!
I actually received my own awesome runner...from Likethedog...and may I add this is her 1st swaperoo here...and from what I gather it is among the 1st things she has ever taught herself to quilt...so not only is it a great runner...but I am honored to be among the first peeps to get one of her originals....Just think, one day when she is famous, I can say I have one of her "early originals". She also sent a lil pincushion...in case I decide to sew while I am dining is what she put in the enclosed note...gotta love that sense of humor! Oh, and she also put in some newspapers that have articles of hers...not only is she a quilter, but she is a reporter, too. Here are some pics:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]445293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]445294[/ATTACH]
Love the colors! I took the pics in our den, on the floor, as I couldn't get good angles when I put it on my dining table.
Thanks so much, Starla!
Kif
PS Brat,
As far as my insomnia, I have tried so many things...the only thing I haven't tried is an rx for Sonata...I am honestly scared to take it. I have heard the stories of what some people do when they take meds like Ambien, Lunesta, etc...I don't want to be the gal in the news who was driving, sleep walking, etc. Disclaimer: I am not bad mouthing those meds, I just am worried to try it. My opinion only. My Dr informed me Sonata was different, but me being the pill phobe I am, well..just look at the bottle sitting there, and haven't worked up the nerve to try one. That's a hoot, too..a person with the health issues I have not wanting to take meds!! One of my fave doctors actually has nicknamed me "The Nibbler", as I do halve my pills when I know it is safe to do so, as long as they are not extended release, etc. So, I guess I will just be awake when I am awake...and looking like the walking dead the rest of the time...
K
Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg   004.jpg  

Last edited by kiffie2413; 11-06-2013 at 04:23 PM.