Old 11-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Elisabrat

now that is a GOOD look if your a zombie you know now that the world is apparently overtaken by them just turn on the t.v. and the proof is right there! so your one heck of a dateable girl

I hate pills, this said from a woman who takes over 20 pills a day ... and you know there are a ton of side affects on just about every pill. You have a right to be wary and well if you don't mind being up all night.. its not a big thing at all is it? lol NIBBLER..

That is such a pretty runner likethedog made for you. And she is awfully good for a newbie. High five likethedog your doing great!

BUT CHASEZZZ (funny how your name comes up right after I read Kiffies not able to sleep story) I wont beg.. I wont.. that would be beneath me. But geeeee that might look awfully good over here next to the counter it matches so well with my... woe is me, its yours not mine, so sad I am hangning my lip on the floor its such a sad moment (is it working?).. woe is me.. SHEEESH your one tough nut to crack. I will keep trying trust me .