Old 11-07-2013, 04:44 AM
Elisabrat

chasezzz I have an idea! I could borrow it for just a 'little bit' surely I would not forget to send it back! hey grand idea..

Morning fellow quilters! I just had a horrible thought! we are all doing so great soon these runners will all be done and well.. I will miss the crud out of you guys while you lounge about doing nothing this winter until after Christmas. This can't happen! You cant do that! its not acceptable what if you.. forget to come back for the next swap we run.. that one you know.. um.. Valentines or ...mystery colors.. say two colors that your partner suggests then you finish out the design based on those two colors and others you believe coordinate with it.. or we could do a three color runner or Valentines.. challenge yourself a bit... maybe just two colors only.. red/black, blue/white, things like that? already thinking ahead. My mind is two holidays ahead of the game.. lol.. to remember these grand thoughts I have you to remind me. and table mats are also a nice thing to make if your sick of runners, end tables that are used enough might be a grand spot for one .. put that coffee mug on.. hey I also was thinking placemats.. sets of 4, quilted placemats would that interest anyone? I would pare up only people who wanted to do that .. could be done..