Old 11-20-2013, 11:35 AM
Elisabrat

Ok first: I finished my chores for the day! I can sew a tiny bit before I have to put it away! lucky lucky me! I wanted to say I am feeling good inside about it all and that is marvelous. Let me tell you all about my lucky week: early in the week oksewnsew sent me these wonderful gifts, a turkey quilt block, a turkey she made out of yo yo's and an ornament, oh yes and another ornament.. random act of kindness. Wow. Thank you. Then SandyinAZ sent me three cds, two Christmas ones and another she burned of her favorite songs which I am loving, she also sent stamps, a little pumpkin to add to my pumpkin collection and a beautiful sparkly pink/silver rhinestone type pin .. how wonderful and again a random act of kindness. Jaba came by yesterday to check out my quilt I am working on of hers and she brought me.. lasagna and brownies. Another random act of kindness. All this in one week. I could cry how lucky I am to have all of you in my life. You make me smile for no reason at all and this is such a good thing. My thanks are not good enough.

So in this mode yesterday in dialysis there is a man who sits in the chair next to me. We say hi, bye that stuff, he is older, on oxygen, diabetic.. I think wow I am so luckier than he is. A week ago we were all in the lobby and I asked how did everyone here make friends I was having so much trouble. he said he had trouble finding friends too he is home much and has no family or really any friends here.... anyhow I walked in yesterday and asked him if he has thanksgiving plans. He said no. I asked him to join the two of us for a small dinner and he said thank you he would love to. Deal is my hubby hates thanksgiving but he can deal with it. I am making a thanksgiving dinner. its my pay it forward. Thanks to you guys for inspiring me to do something kind also. See it goes around just in different ways.