Old 11-22-2013, 09:07 AM
Oksewnsew

Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
I think everyone should learn to drive in the north country when there is snow and ice to navigate through - that is truely an experience and makes for better drivers. My little puddle jumper that I drive will probably need new tires this winter - we've had two wintery driving days so far this year and the first one sent me spinning in circles - YEE HA - after that I learned I needed to be a creeper to get to work. Today is another light snow day and ZERO wind chill - I'm loving my morning - it's my ideal kind of day.

After Brian mailed out oneteappot's runner for me the other day I was cleaning up my sewing room and found the 10-minute table runner that I made for whomever my partner was going to be and set it aside - goofy me - some days I would forget my arxx if wasn't connected - anyway it missed the packing envelope so it's traveling to it's destination on its own.

Welcome Winter with open arms my friends - when it snows go out and play and make snow angels.

Oh MY GOSH Dabbler, you are a girl after my own heart.. I LOVE WINTER & especially SNOW SNOW SNOW... I don't think there's been a time that I actually said 'I hate snow'! I'm from northern Missouri, (live in OKla now) and when we had winter, we had WINTER...Here all they do is 'promise' it and nothing happens!!! Just can't get over that.. ;o(

We could sure have some good times if I lived (wherever you are) close. Of course they may have to get a block and tackle to get us up outa the snow, but it would be worth it...LOLOLO Please enjoy it for me..

Jean