View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Retired Fire Chief

I've been absent for a few days and love getting caught up on reading about everyone. Very first thing, MandaLynn that is the most creative, cutest picture for your save the date notice I have ever seen. The dogs are great, I can see the lab sitting like that, my Miles does, the other little guy looks a little more high spirited. Now you know you have to post some wedding pictures for us to adore.

We have had nasty storms and power outages the last week, lost power again today for only a short period, last night it was from 9 until 1:30 in the morning and the house got a little chillie, I had to keep my nose under the quilts. Last week we lucked out, instead of the 4 days they predicted we would be down our electricity came on after 1 1/2 days. God bless that generator!

Today I received 2 fabulous blocks from Chickadee55, Marilynn. They are wonderful, made with my favorites, civil war fabrics. I can tell she is a very accomplished quilter. Hoping she likes the ones I sent her! I will post a picture soon, got to charge the camera batteries (thanks DH).