Old 11-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Elisabrat

Love those runners! that is a huge runner on the black table lots of little rows there. It goes perfectly! and of course I see snowmen here, well we know I need snowmen so that one might have to wander over my way and oh yes the beautiful poinsettia mat and mug rug. Those are very elegant and would look grand on my coffee table so again, I think well, if you need my mail to because your not really sure how to use your runners please pm me immediately!

I did not get any mail yesterday kif, the man didn't stop to bring it in perhaps its in the mailbox and he can waltz out on the ice to go get it. the road into my drive is frozen ice/snow. I personally can NOT walk on it. Today hopefully more melts, the highways are now clear but the little streets not so much. I have had the front door open for a couple hours so it surely is at least 30. fresh air is good, saying this while wrapped in a throw blanket. and wearing a sweatshirt inside which I never do my son is probably going to whomp me CA weather boy.