Old 11-29-2013, 08:42 PM
SandyinZ4

Brat, you really did get Christmas early with all the goodies! I especially love the kitty Christmas runners. Gives me ideas for making some for myself one day as I have a small stack of cat fabric. :-) Good news. My sewing machine will be ready to pick up Monday. It was actually ready today but no way was I going out in the midst of all those crazy BF shopper's and tomorrow might be just as bad. I will wait a couple more days. DH said we could go early and have breakfast out so that will be enjoyable. I am anxious to get back to sewing something. Didn't think I would be missing it so much. Did get a lot of leader/ender pieces pinned together so won't have to stop and do that for a while again. Oh...They said that a piece of thread was stuck up somewhere in the top where I can't get to and that was messing up the tension. Plus he said it was full of lint. Then I said that was their fault because I had it in there for clean and service about 3 months ago. He didn't know what to say for a few seconds. Would love to have seen his face. So then I asked if he would show me how to clean it myself and he said yes, so that will be great. DH will watch too so between us both we should be able to save trips to get it cleaned once a year if we can do it ourselves.Yay!! Jan ...are you doing better today?