Old 03-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Sunflowerzz

I don't have a problem with it at all, that is why I bought a white FW because I was so tired of most of the older machines being black. I am not a purist and tend to give purists fits but I love colors and it really makes me happy to see colors on my things whether it is a vintage or antique sewing machine or a pair of shoes.

My favorite color ranges: Turquoise, lavenders and lilacs with my two fav colors being periwinkle and padparadscha all with a pearl sheen. Flat is okay too for some colors. The white FW I just purchased turned out to be a blushing celery white so I will leave it be but I'am thinking total 60's Laugh In paint job is needed for the case!! LOL

Here is a link that will give you more color options for a top of the line spray paint that artists use. Artists like this brand and the colors are dazzling! Here is their color chart. Have fun and do what you want. If you are happy with your artistic creations and they are selling and making others happy then it's all good.

http://www.mtncolors.com/mtn-94/

Originally Posted by littlesurfer View Post
I repaint featherweights and 301's and would like to know your feelings about repainting and what your favorite color would be if you were to purchase one. So far, it seems like the reds, pinks, purples, and yellows are most of what I have sold so far.