Old 03-20-2014, 03:24 PM
meanmom

So sorry Cindy. Hope it all gets better soon. You don't need this added to your other things going on. Sinus infections are miserable. I had some nose surgery several years ago for a deviated septum and a few other issues. I still get an occasional sinus infection but not as many as I used to. This crazy up and down weather doesn't help either. My ENT also recommends I get another nose surgery, more on the back of the throat end. I still haven't done that.
I leave for my quilt retreat in the morning. I am so ready. I cut out most of my professional tote last night. I also want to cut a one block wonder before I leave.
The student who has been making me crazy was suspended today. The principal said enough is enough. Yesterday while washing his hands he was throwing water up in the air. Later he got mad at me and acted like he was shooting me with a shotgun. He was awful today. He just looks right at me and does things. He also told another student he was going to punch him in the jaw until it was sideways. The principal chewed him out early this morning because he was being awful. He turned right around and started again. They are looking at an alternate placement for him. Not sure if it will happen this school year. I have enough data for it. He is listed as cognitive delayed. Not sure that is the correct diagnosis.
Spring break is next week too. And my DS is leaving the Navy and moving back to the states from Japan. He will be home Tues or Wed. Not sure where they will live yet. He needs to find a job.