Thread: May weight loss
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 07:56 PM
irishrose

Have at it, Pam. Looks too tough for me. I didn't sign up either. I should have. I gave up my Lyrica three days ago and I'm down 3 pounds already. I am going to try going back to Sit and Be Fit on PBS any day I'm home at 2:30 - no, I'm not. I don't have a TV. Charter overcharged me again so I dropped the cable - not the phone or Internet. I haven't got around to working out a replacement so I have a 40" Smart TV hanging on the wall doing nothing. I did miss DWTS Monday. Who went home? I could probably find it on here, but I haven't taken the time. I have a date for my next foot surgery so I am working on getting some things finished I have been putting off while I still can. There won't be time to paint the dining room, darn it. Miss Allie is growing up so fast. I have a DGGD in Missouri about the same age. I think she's a handful. I didn't get to spend much time with her when the family was here for my husband's celebration of life.

Pat, my daughter's knee replacement is going well except she has developed sciatica and can't sit. Other than that, she was cleared for work in two weeks. She's seeing my massage therapist who seems to be helping her. Hers is ill and I think he may be better for this kind of thing, anyway.