View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Jitterbug

I bought my Juki from allbrands.com. At the time I was hunting down the best deal, they were offering a great bundle. Besides the package of knee lifter,extension table,normal stuff that comes,bobbins,cleaning kit,feet attachments,ect. it came with several packages of Signature thread,tons of needles, a box of 100 bobbins and a really nice pretty fabric carrying case.(though at 35lbs or so can't see using it to carry anywhere)another cover for in the room. The ground freight shipping was free, and they did offer financing if needed or wanted,though I don't remember much about that part since I didn't use financing. At the time the "bundle" was a better deal than the regular offer for it was a sale going on. I didn't have any issues at all with them, delivery or the machine itself. I haven't ordered from them since then, so I don't know what their prices are today.I am only mentioning them because of options of shopping around for deals/service. I really like my Juki. Good luck on your decision.