View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Elisabrat

what a lovely red and pink and white quilt! and the extra gifts are so very much adorable. candy for me?? nope. its ok I need candy like I need a hole in the head. heck I have a hole already sigh. I Know it that is where all the things I need to remember keep falling out.

I got my top done! I want to applique a tiny bit on it but its done. not fancy but pretty colors make up for it. I hope to finish it today but it might be Wed now before its in the mail. lunch with the RED hatters today. ok we call our group the Scarlett hatters group. I am a bit younger than most but they let me in due to my gimpy parts. I am also the President yikes. so speaking in front of people I don't really know is hard for me. wish me luck. rather be home sewing I was looking forward to a day at home with time to sew. sigh. this afternoon might be what I have and I am already fading by them. well as much as I can do I will do to get things done! and be full from a nice lunch at the Historic Irma Hotel. A true piece of the past.