View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 06:29 PM
Elisabrat

oh make it harder whigrose.. go to pinterest.com and type in mini wall hanging quilt and bang.. you will be stuck there for days on end. ask me how I know?

I have mine quilted now tada! even sewed the binding on the front. now to hand stitch it on the back tomorrow and I need to add that hanging item if you want to hang your klaws if not and you use pins to stick it to your wall lol like I do.. then it will be done! goodies I got goodies. oh wait those are from you! I guess I cant send back the headless chocolate bear you sent me.. nope. nor the half eaten sweet hearts. I love those things a lot. so you must be getting that treat that I have for you that is hidden so the man will not accidentally munch on it. he is known to do that with any treats that come into the house. accidentally of course

Teresa, how about a St. Patricks day theme with a twist? I just was mentioning on the mug rug swap about the lucky pigs you see on tons of post cards. I got curious one day and had to find out the he.. heck was so lucky about a pig. turns out if you had a pig you were RICH. in a time of famine well it was like gold in your pocket. your family could eat. so.. lots of little curious things like that about the holidays. I am thinking lots of little things to pick from. why not go RANDOM on your choice. something obscure but cool. like baby animals. or rain or .. the concept is endless! cant wait to see what you chose! I am sure it will be fun however.