Thread: Days drive.
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 11:01 PM
DOTTYMO

Default Days drive.

Hi all. Looking for ideas to help me.
in September last year began a course one day each month for 6 months to make the top of a quilt. Look up delft quilt by Liz Hands. We were given 4 block patterns each month.
my problem; yesterday was month 5. Yesterday I travelled the 180 miles there and back. Having left from a snowy home.
When I arrived the gates were locked.
Being nosy I asked reception at the adjacent factory who said it was closed before Christmas and in liquidation.
my problem is I started a quilt which I don't know if I will finish and have all the fabric too finish the centre area. I have paid for 10 sessions.The border was another 6 sessions which I have not paid for.
not worried about the money just upset that I have no way of contacting to have the missing patterns to finish the top.

Any UK quilters out there who know how to contact Liz Hands.? I have sent comment to someone who has made the quilt and has iton her website to see if she could help.
We were a group of 10, as I came from such a long way away I knew nobody but I wanted to make the quilt, just loved it especially with all the hand embroidery on each piece and made as quilt as you go.