View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 05:17 AM
romanojg

Now that all the kids are gone, I have a 4 bedroom house and I use them all. The two downstairs that are orginal to the house are small, so I started off using the smallest one, the switched to the bigger one( a little bigger anyways) and now I'm into serging and since my sewing room has no extra room I started using the other bedroom for serging and extra fabric. The two upstairs bedrooms are bigger and one is my master the other is set up with 2 full size beds, a playpen and dressers, all for when my grandkids spend the night. They all have a place to sleep and lots of times two of my kids stay at the same time and love all being able to sleep in the same room. My sister may be moving down here in April so I told them they'll lose thier room for a while and they love that idea because that means they'll be sleeping with Gi-Gi again like they used to do before my daughter moved out. I'm hoping to get my sunroom finished the right way this summer then half of it will have all of my sewing stuff set up in it and then I can have a spare room downstairs. We all learn how to do things. I like not having to take my machine up and down and get less sewing done when I used to have to do that. I like it always up and ready, even if I'm not.