View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 01:54 PM
Halo

DH & I are thinking of moving closer to my Dad that is now 92 years old & two states over. We have a two story 4 bedroom large house. One bedroom on the main floor & three upstairs. We also have 11 lots of ground around us in a small farming community. I have most of the upstairs for my sewing, but have my main machine & lots of supplies on the main floor as it is getting to hard to go up & down the stairs. Only the smallest one for someone to sleep in. We really do want to downsize as this place is getting to much for us to take care of. We are thinking of getting an two bedroom house so no one can move in on us anymore. It seems we always have some one living with us as they all figure we have the room. Then want to do very little to help us out. Getting tired of that. Anyway, DH said if we got the biggest U-Haul possible to move us, 1/3 of it would be taken up with just my sewing stuff. LOL If we get a two bedroom house, don't know how I am going to manage that with all my sewing supplies & machines. If we get anything bigger, will be afraid the move in's will fallow us. What to do, what to do.