View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 07:33 PM
Dina

Default Bargello quilt called Illusion

Has anyone made the Bargello pattern called Illusions? I have been working on it for about a week and have finally got to page 8, where the Color Chart is. My problem is that I can't tell the difference in some of the colors on the chart....particularly the light greens and light yellows. The chart doesn't have the number of the fabric selected, just the color representation. It has 47 rows of 68 pieces of fabric.

The directions for the first two rows are explained really well, and then it says to "continue working the rest of the rows, following the chart." I have been sort of able to figure it out, but it has taken my magnifying glass and some guesswork.

Has anyone done this pattern and found some sort of easier way to attack this chart? The only think I can think of is to create an additional chart and write the number of each fabric in each box, on top of the color....if I can figure out for sure which color it is.

I think it will get easier when I get farther along, as I should be able to see the pattern sooner or later.

Thanks for any suggestions.

http://www.lockwoodquilts.com/store/.../illusion.html

Dinia